Fabric: 75% Polyester 15% Cotton
Seat Height: 17”
Weight Capacity: 330lb
Sit back, kick your feet up and enjoy yourself after a tiresome day on this comfy yet chic chair. Sipping your coffee, immersed in your favourite novel you won’t realize how the time has passed. Made from solid European Beech wood this sturdy piece comes complete with a matching ottoman. The well cushioned seats are available in either real leather or fabric depending on your preference. This chair blends quality materials with enchanting angles bringing a modern flair to your home. The ottoman can be used together or separately for added seating when needed.
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
Overall: 42” H x 28.3” W x 34.5” D
Seat: 17” H x 22.8” W x 23.6” D
Arm Height - Floor to Arm: 22.7” H
Weight: 45 lb
Assembly: Partial assembly required
- Do not use chemical solvent based cleaning products.
- You may dust or vacuum for routine clean up.
Composition & Construction
- The upholstery fabric is made from polyester and cotton.
- The lumber we use is first kiln-dried and then air-dried until the humidity levels are below 18%.
- The environmentally friendly finishing consists of natural oils and carnauba wax.
- Finishing offers abrasion and scratch protection and is safe for children (EN 71-3 Certified)
Ionia was a region along the western coast of Anatolia. Colonized by the Greeks, the 12 cities together formed the first alliance of city-states in the region. The Ionian League, as it was called, reigned between 700BC to 500 BC. During the 6th century BC, Ionia became the focus of the intellectual life of Greece. Which in turn granted the foundation of new creation in areas such as writing and architecture. Homer who was believed to have lived in Ionia wrote Odyssey and Iliad, and the Ionic order -which is one of the three classical architectural orders- originated during this time. The region today correlates to provinces of İzmir and Aydın in modern day Turkey and the ruins from prominent cities such as Ephesus, Miletus, can still be toured today.